Your Abuser Dies – Now What? on “My Orgasmic Life” podcast EP.120
Holistic Sexual Wellness & Trauma Recovery Specialist, Gaia Morrissette shares her own recent experience with one of her childhood sexual abusers dying and her complex grieving process.
Content Warning : Swearing, Laughter, Childhood Sexual Abuse,Setting boundaries, Grieving the lost and complicated emotions
Gaia Covers on today show:
- *What can happen when an abuser dies ?
- *Gaia shares her experience
- *Gaia thought she would be happy and do a dance on their grave, that isn’t all that happen?
- *Understanding the importance of allowing yourself the full range of emotions
- *Ask for what you need from your support around you
- *How to be a good and helpful support person to someone that is dealing with their abuser death
- *Make sure to get professional support if new memories come to the surface
In this Trauma healing series she explores how past trauma is controlling your present life! How to become free from the past pains and negative blockage so you can create a life of happiness, safety, love and pleasure!
*******Important warning – I will put trauma safe Episodes of My Orgasmic Life on this blog so you can be in a safe space. Remember I do many things and explore all the different areas of love , sex and relationships that might be shocking or triggering if you have trauma. So always read warns and description before you click…lol If you leave the Trauma Healing Website!
*** Call all coaches,healers, therapists and anyone who works with people that might have trauma come check out this Professional Trauma Recovery Training. https://succulent-living.teachable.com/p/trauma-recovery-professional-training-level-1
Until next time
p.s. If you need some extra support